While the position is work from home, you still must attend USCIS interviews in South Florida and Immigration Court in Miami (seldom elsewhere). We are looking for an Experienced Immigration Attorney bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Work entirely from home, unless you need to attend court or USCIS interviews (and not just because of COVID!)
- 401K with company match
- Generous holidays and PTO
- Life and disability insurance
- Personal Growth Plan (to help you achieve your own personal, professional, and financial goals)
- Stipend for computer equipment and bar dues
- Your compensation will be commensurate to the contribution you make to the firm’s growth
- Handle cases from start to finish, including client intakes, interviews, declarations, changes in strategy
- Monitor case progress daily, including meeting with clients
- Update our policies, procedures, and workflows
- Can you obtain a work-life balance in your current position?
- Do you have at least 5 years of PROVEN EXPERIENCE with US immigration processes from a US immigration law firm?
- Do you have solid written and verbal communication skills in BOTH English and Spanish?
- Can you work independently without being micromanaged?
- Do you have your own goals?
About Sigma Immigration
It is our 10th Anniversary! We help people make the United States their permanent home. We are a small, fast-paced, and rapidly-growing immigration law firm located in South Florida and we work from home (and not just during the pandemic). Our team is our greatest asset. We want our employees to grow with us and we help them achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals while they help us achieve ours by finding ways to contribute to the firm’s success, and looking for ways to help things go smoother. This is not a pressure-cooker work environment, we do not micromanage, and we have a great work-life balance. Join us!