While the position is full-time work from home, it is still required that you attend USCIS interviews in South Florida and Immigration Court in Miami (seldom elsewhere).
We are looking for an Experienced Immigration Attorney bilingual in English/Spanish who wants to be successful and who is looking for more than just a job.
Within our firm, this position is both a legal counsel and customer service roles. You will prove your knowledge and experience with US immigration processes (family and humanitarian) by achieving high client satisfaction through quick and accurate filing and by seeing matters through completion.
- Work entirely from home, unless you need to attend court or USCIS interviews (and not just because of COVID!)
- 401K with company match
- Generous holidays and paid time off
- Life and disability insurance
- Personal Growth Plan (to help you achieve your own personal, professional, and financial goals)
- Stipend for computer equipment and bar dues
- Handle cases from beginning to end
- Monitor client cases daily for progress, including meeting with clients and addressing their questions
- Conduct immigration client intake, interviews, and declarations
- Coordinate work related to USCIS, DOL, EOIR, ICE, and related agencies
- Update our policies and procedures, and workflow manuals
- Mostly affirmative cases; court appearances are rare
- Are you a go-getter with a can-do attitude?
- Do you have at least 5 years of PROVEN EXPERIENCE with US immigration processes from a US immigration law firm?
- Are you looking for a work-life balance and you cannot get that in your current position?
- Are you excited about helping people of various cultures, backgrounds, and socioeconomic levels?
- Do you have solid written and verbal communication skills in BOTH English and Spanish?
- Can you work independently without being micromanaged?
$85,000+ Commensurate with Experience
About Sigma Immigration
It is our 10th Anniversary! We help people make the United States their permanent home. We are a small, fast-paced, and rapidly-growing immigration law firm located in South Florida and we work from home (and not just during the pandemic). Our team is our greatest asset. We want our employees to grow with us and we help them achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals while they help us achieve ours by finding ways to contribute to the firm’s success, and looking for ways to help things go smoother. This is not a pressure-cooker work environment, we do not micromanage, and we have a great work-life balance. Join us!