Fayad Law, PC
We are seeking an energetic and motivated attorney who is looking for new & exciting legal challenges and who can provide excellent legal services to our large, diverse client base. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Immigration law and will work passionately and effectively alongside our senior attorneys, associates and staff to ensure a successful outcome for our clients. Contact us today if you have outstanding research and writing skills, can handle a heavy caseload and are comfortable using today’s legal software!
- Work closely with and provide leadership to administrative staff concerning client billing, client meetings and invoicing, as well as finalizing client projects
- Manage administrative assistants, paralegals, and law clerks
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Represent clients in court to argue motions during legal proceedings
- Get the appropriate legal documents ready for clients, such as brief, motions, and pleadings, as well as correspondence
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
- Graduation from law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree and experience in representing clients for at least 2 years
$90,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Fayad Law, PC
Fayad Law, PC is a full service immigration law firm with multiple office and national and international client basis.