Farmer Law PC
Bilingual Immigration Associate Attorney
Farmer Law PC is searching for a Bilingual Immigration Associate Attorney with strong research and writing skills, who has a passion for immigration, to help take our growing law firm to the next level.
We are not your typical law firm and we’re looking for an attorney who can hit the ground running to give our clients outstanding representation. We are a highly motivated team that prides itself on working toward a common goal. A successful candidate for the Immigration Associate Attorney will be organized, have attention to detail, and enjoy working in a team environment. Growth potential in this role will come from showing successful comprehension of strategic vision, success in implementing and executing strategy, exemplifying positive and effective work and leadership with a team, and, of course, strong legal research and writing skills. We are looking for a recent graduate of law school, and 1-2 years of PERM/H2B experience would be a major plus! If they are not yet a member of the bar but do have a JD, we may have an opportunity for you.
- Implement and evaluate strategy through thorough legal research and writing
- Communicate with Senior Paralegal on the movement of cases through the process in accordance with case strategy, goals, and established deadlines
- Assist in developing case strategies and provide direction to paralegals and legal assistants
- Conduct a review of filings and other documents to ensure correct and accurate information, strategy, and document compilation before submitting to a government entity
- Foster and maintain an excellent rapport with clients through effective and reliable communication on behalf of themselves, the firm itself, and/or the team
- Track time and record time worked on matters and administrative tasks
- Provide outstanding representation to current and future clients
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Spanish, both written and verbal.
- We are building out many new systems and are in need of a highly process-oriented personality, highly organized, who has great attention to detail.
- We want someone who considers themselves a problem-solving go-getter and sees the thrill in achieving results and finding creative solutions when faced with difficult roadblocks.
- Strong legal writing and research skills are required.
- Immigration clinic experience and law review experience are Large pluses.
- We take our culture and teamwork atmosphere seriously. We are a highly motivated team that prides itself on working toward a common goal.
- We are growing, and you will be called upon to wear many hats. A successful candidate will be able to excel at any task that is asked of them even the smallest task.
- 1-2 years of PERM/H2B experience would be a major plus!
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Farmer Law PC
At Farmer Law PC, we provide legal immigration solutions to businesses and corporations throughout the U.S.