We are searching for an efficient and flexible restaurant general manager to oversee our high-volume restaurant. You will be held accountable for the restaurant's financial and operational performance. As a restaurant general manager, you will staff, interview, hire, and train teams, as well as coach, manage and develop them. You must ensure that the restaurant complies with all local, state, and federal regulations. As a restaurant general manager, you must be able to lead a team and provide excellent customer service. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience managing a restaurant or similar role in the customer service industry. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to showcase your management skills, please apply now!
- Verify the quality of all products and services according to the company's criteria
- Coordinates and manages all areas of marketing and community activities, including planning and execution
- Oversee staffing levels by recruiting, interviewing, and training candidates for all restaurant positions
- Maintain food and dining product inventories and make precise projections about future sales trends
- Aim to provide the best possible dining experience for all of our customers
- Previous food service experience with the ability to oversee food inventory levels and manage costs
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, strongly desired
- Previous management or supervisory experience of 2-3 years is required, preferably in the restaurant industry
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
$10 - $15 hourly
About Happy Hut
We're a local shop featuring Tony’s ice cream and Nathan‘s hotdogs and Hawaiian shaved ice! Picnic table seating to enjoy your favorites. Everyone's happy at Happy Hut!
online at https://www.facebook.com/HappyHutGaston