Perfect Match Consulting
HYBRID FAMILY LAW PARALEGAL
An Experienced Matrimonial/Family Law Paralegal is needed to support our growing legal team in the Teaneck area of NJ. "Only applicants that live in NJ and hold a NJ paralegal certificate or degree in paralegal studies should apply". The ideal candidate for this position will prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and handle caseloads. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, this is the job for you. This is a permanent hybrid position; the paralegal will work two days in the office and three days a week at home. Must have experience handling all areas of divorce and matrimonial in New Jersey Courts.
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed.
- Gather information about legal issues from clients in interviews
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel, and court staff in a courteous and professional manner
- Manage busy and dynamic attorney calendars
- Assist with court filings, and assemble motions
- Running Child Support Guidelines
- Assisting in the preparation of Case Information Statements
- Prioritizing work and adjusting priorities in accordance with deadlines
- "Only applicants that live in NJ and hold a NJ certificate or degree in paralegal studies should apply".
- 3+ years of Law Practice experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Completion of a nationally accredited paralegal program is strongly preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Received Degree or Certificate as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office experience.
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Perfect Match Consulting
- A premier full-service law firm with the knowledge and experience required to address the opportunities and challenges faced by our clients.
- The firm believes that all should have a work-life balance, to make a difference and inspire them.
- Always commending.