TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Seeking an experienced full-time HVAC Technician for our residential properties in the Dayton/Cincinnati area.
The ideal candidate will possess the unique combination of providing exceptional service, quality, and reliability, for all areas of HVAC.
Full-time employee position with holiday pay, 401K, and PTO.
- Responsible for installs and repairs
- Must perform maintenance on a variety of residential property units
- Must perform preventative and general maintenance tasks in HVAC systems
- Take initiative and be accountable for work performed
- Troubleshooting HVAC equipment
- Being able to pull permits in Hamilton, Butler and Montgomery counties and maintaining your licensure is a plus
- Understanding and determining the cause of the malfunctions to correct the problems promptly
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must have your own tools and smart phone
$25 - $27 hourly DOE
About TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Family values, team player, and a strong work ethic is our core values! Our ideal candidates will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further. An equal opportunity company.