ABC Home and Commercial Services
ABC Home and Commercial Services is looking for a dedicated, self-motivated HVAC technician with sales experience to help build an HVAC department. This team member will be responsible for the diagnostics, quotes, installation, and maintenance of HVAC systems for both residential and commercial customers in the Houston area.
- Performs service route that has been scheduled by the office.
- Evaluate customer system and perform necessary adjustments.
- Communicate to the customer any needed repairs. Present new services that can be offered by ABC.
- Collects revenue by obtaining service verification.
- Utilize O.S.H.A. mandated personal protective equipment.
- Utilize application equipment, inspection equipment, and small hand/power tools.·
- Participates in Company-sponsored continuing education classes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening and questioning.
- Ability to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions.
- Independent work skills and able to work under deadlines, quotas, and goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attentive to details. Critical thinking skills to assist in problem-solving.
- Must have 3+ years of HVAC diagnostics, installation, and maintenance experience both Commercial and Residential.
- Must hold a current HVAC certification.
$55,000 - $85,000 yearly
About ABC Home and Commercial Services
ABC Home and Commercial Services is a privately, family-owned business. We opened our doors here in Houston in May of 1985. We are a growing company with various opportunities for growth. We have a great company culture built around our core values of being Adaptable, Determined, Happy, Honest, Loyal, and having a Servant's heart.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-site gym
- Free weekly lunches
- Company get-togethers
- Great company culture
ABC is looking for people who are happy, loyal, determined, adaptable and have a servant's heart to serve our customers and each other.