One Way Service Pros
Install or repair heating, central air conditioning, HVAC, or refrigeration systems. Repair and installation of commercial equipment such as Ice Machines, Walk-Ins, Reach-Ins, etc.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue training in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
$21 - $24 hourly
About One Way Service Pros
One Way Service Pros is a locally owned Heating, Cooling and Commercial Refrigeration company with 25+ years' experience. Our goal is to provide exemplary service to all customers. We offer Installation and repair of residential heating and cooling systems, as well as commercial refrigeration. Our goal is to complete every job professionally, efficiently and leave the customer satisfied.