The Windsor Companies
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a HVAC Technician to develop, support, and advise throughout the lifecycle of our projects from preconstruction to management handoff. We have a strong pipeline of projects and opportunities in the Dayton and Springfield areas. There are opportunities to work and learn under our HVAC Team lead to improve and perfect current skillset.
- An enterprising mindset and work style is a must. The candidate must be a self-starter who can operate under limited supervision.
- Work in collaboration with team lead and team members to ensure timeliness of job completion.
- Ability to operate digital devices and self-motivate to remain on task and on schedule.
- Ability to lift, handle, and maneuver equipment associated with the HVAC field and handle standard industry hand tools.
- Must be able to work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, and occasionally work off of platforms/scaffolding (using appropriate fall protection requirements).
- Experience in commercial and residential electrical rough and finish installation is a plus.
- HVAC license is required and must be maintained.
- Install, diagnose, and repair malfunctions in various types of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
- Wire and connect motors, compressors, temperature controls, and humidity sensors according to wiring schematics.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules for all HVAC equipment.
- Assist in installing ductwork and brazing fittings.
- Must maintain a clean and safe work spaces on projects.
- Show integrity through craftsmanship.
- Assist in replacement of outside and inside units as needed.
- Flexibility and the ability to perform in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Excellent analytical ability with a high degree of creativity.
- Strong business understanding to effectively handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Must be results focused and oriented toward the accomplishment of team goals.
- Possesses a passion for learning new skills.
$18 - $28 hourly
About The Windsor Companies
Windsor Homes specializes in off-market, on-market real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and the development of all types of real estate assets, from single-family homes to more significant commercial multi-family developments.
Background and History: The Windsor Companies is a set of vertically integrated construction, development, and real estate companies that have been in operation since the '90s. With our vision, passion, and obsession for quality craft, Windsor’s success is driven by our carefully chosen, highly skilled field and office personnel.
Over the years, we have expanded our presence by constructing, engineering, and managing various commercial and residential projects, from large historic and urban redevelopment projects to a 75-acre equestrian facility.
Our Team: The Windsor Companies is made up of a large group of diverse and skilled individuals. We are a team; we collaborate and push each other to achieve great results. We are "doers and innovators."