We are looking for someone who is motivated to do quality work and further their career as an HVAC Technician. If you're ready to take the next step in your career, apply now!
Technicians are paid hourly plus bonus.
As an HVAC Technician, you will operate, maintain, and perform repairs on Heating Ventilation and Air Condition (HVAC), Chilled Water Systems, Air Handlers, Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Air Handler Units (AHU), Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems, Fan Coil Units (FCU), and refrigeration equipment.
- Complete HVAC repairs, maintenances, installations, and other related in-home, service calls for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service representatives and dispatch team members to ensure overall success of the business.
- Have two-plus years of related hands-on HVAC service experience in addition to training, or an equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
- Take pride in their work.
- Can provide exceptional Customer Service to all of our Valued Customers.
- Have strong communication / interpersonal skills and can work independently.
- Have advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and airflow.
- Have a current driver’s license.
- Have the flexibility to work weekends if needed.
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
DistrictInspect specializes in Residential and Commercial Inspections. Serving Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia for all your Inspection needs with the best service, thorough and detailed inspection of the property, and the most professional and highly trained inspectors. Your Investment is as important to us as it is to you.
Our home inspectors are certified to meet and exceed the industry standards. We provide simple and easy-to-read, computer-generated reports and high-quality annotated pictures. We specialize in the next day inspection, we are flexible to perform inspections wherever and whenever you need them. Excellent customer support. In case you have a question about your report, contact us and someone will get back to you.