Our division, Relotz, a rapidly growing Residential Real Estate Investment Company is seeking an experienced HVAC Subcontractor. We buy houses as-is quickly and with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted, inherited, or foreclosure-pending residential property.
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect & troubleshoot current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Keep the site clean and organized at all times
- Follow safety standards by adhering to all safety protocols while on the job, including wearing proper safety clothing and gear.
- Complete the job within the required time frame and on budget
- Certification from the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants
- Certification or associate’s degree from a technical school HVAC program
- Must have a business license, general liability insurance, and worker compensation insurance.
- Must hold a current state HVAC technician license
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience in residential HVAC installation & repair while adhering to current building codes.
- Capable of interpreting construction plans, read blueprints, sketches, and drawings for HVAC projects of all types
- Ability to lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures.
- Must speak and understand English. Bilingual is a plus.
$20 - $50 hourly
Relotz is a growing technology-based real estate investment company located in Douglasville, Georgia who develops properties in the inner city of Atlanta, Georgia. We buy houses in their current condition with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted residential property.