Right Now Air & Solar
Are you wanting to grow in your career and you want to work year-round, then Right Now Air & Solar is the company for you! We are looking for several people to join our team and grow their careers. We supply our team members with new vans, uniforms, iPads, year-round training, full package of benefits, as well as fun events throughout the year. We are looking for someone who wants to grow in their career and to continue to learn the latest trends in our industry.
- Meet with customers and provide solutions and services for heating and cooling needs.
- Develop proposals and maintain specifications and documentation for estimates and proposals. For larger contracts work closely with the president to develop proposals and contracts.
- Maintain and develop new product information for customers.
- Maintain accurate tracking of all opportunities with customers new and existing.
- Coordinate the installation of all jobs with the installation lead; process all change orders.
- Maintain constant communication with all customers on their installation or service.
- Create and process installation sales orders.
- Perform customer satisfaction calls after each installation or service.
- Request referrals and reviews from customers.
- Participate in industry-related events.
- Build relationships with all influences and decision-makers at the highest levels of each account to maximize sales and specific potential on all opportunities.
- Expense Management and Sales Forecasting.
- Previous HVAC Experience a plus.
- Valid current driver's license.
- At least 2 years experience in sales.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment a plus.
- Must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and present a professional image.
- Well-versed in Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word.
- Very strong organizational and problem-solving skills; above-average mechanical aptitude required.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
$68,500 - $89,500 yearly
About Right Now Air & Solar
President and C.E.O. John Neuman started his heating and air conditioning career after graduating from Utica High School in Michigan. Shortly after graduating, he met his wife of 23 years and moved to sunny California. He was hired on with a local Solano based heating and air conditioning company and worked his way up to general manager. After 12 years of dedicated service, he found the company unwilling to adapt or change and had lost the values of customer service. At that time, John devoted himself to building more than just a heating and air conditioning company. As his personal guarantee, John invites you to call him on his personal mobile number 707-590-0045 for any reason, positive or negative, as your feedback is always important.