TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Property Management is seeking a trusted full-time professional, experienced, certified by the state, HVAC Technician needed for our Rehab Department. This is a fast-paced environment that will require attention to detail.
Compensation: Per Job; All jobs invoiced with photos will be paid weekly.
- Pull permits and must maintain own licensure
- Responsibility of installs, repairs, and maintenance on a variety of residential properties.
- Attention to detail needed
- Have Liability Insurance for work
- Pulling permits in Hamilton and Butler Counties a MUST.
- Install and troubleshoot heating, air conditioning, and possible refrigeration units
- Core understanding of determining the cause of malfunctions and correcting the problem promptly
- Perform preventative and general maintenance tasks in HVAC Systems
- Ability to take initiative and be held accountable for work performed
- Reliable transportation; and valid driver's license
- Smartphone - communication is vital
- Need own tools to complete the job
Property Management is an equal opportunity company.
**Please respond with current contact information, resume and references**
About TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Family values, team, and a strong work ethic is our core values! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further. An equal opportunity company.