JUMPSTART, ADVANCE, AND LOVE YOUR CAREER WITH SMSI
At SMSI, we believe in our employees. With above-average pay, extensive benefits, vocational training, and a family-based atmosphere, we are always looking for people seeking to improve themselves. Together our team strives to perform the best service possible for customers. We thrive on challenges and believe in fair compensation for dedication, detail, and professionalism.
Apply today to find out how you can become a part of our team.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair, and calibration after installation
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times
- Maintaining, and repairing commercial ventilation, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good mechanical Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
SMSI is dedicated to providing the highest quality mechanical services performed in an honest, dependable, and efficient manner. SMSI offers lots of room to grow in a fast-paced growing company. Serving commercial and industrial markets for 30 years.