Air Pro Heating & Cooling
Join our team of detail-oriented HVAC installation technicians. We’re looking for an experienced and professional install technician to help our client’s stay comfortable and healthy indoors. You'll be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and installing a variety of HVAC equipment, including indoor air quality, refrigerant, and control systems. You’re comfortable referencing blueprints and manuals to solve complex problems and working with a team to safely and efficiently complete a variety of installations. If you’re ready for a new opportunity at a growing HVAC company, apply today!
- Arrange and attach electrical wiring according to the wiring diagram using hand tools
- Advise clients on how to properly maintain their new equipment
- Set up all heating, air conditioning, air quality, refrigeration, and control systems
- Inspect all pipes, tubing joints, and connections for leaks
- Adhere to all applicable codes, standards, policies, and safety procedures
- Must have a basic understanding of high voltage connections and low voltage electrical wiring
- Great communication, math, and problem-solving skills
- EPA 608 refrigerant recovery certification required
- Applicant must have all required local and state appliance HVAC tech licenses
- We require candidates to have a high school diploma or GED
22 - 30 hourly
About Air Pro Heating & Cooling
Here at Air Pro Heating and Cooling, we believe in offering value to both our customers and our employees and that’s why we know you’ll love working for us. We offer a full year-round schedule of calls and installs, with a great bonus structure. We have established systems to support you and make you more money. We offer ongoing education and advancement. Finally, we always keep the job interesting with residential and commercial projects.
Our mission is to empower our employees and hold them to the highest standard of punctuality, integrity, and excellence. We focus on creating lasting relationships with our community and clients based on accountability, quality, and trust. We hold ourselves to a stringent set of core values and the result is a high-quality end product that will last for decades to come.
Our vision is to deliver the highest quality, industry-leading HVAC solutions while maintaining an unmatched client experience.