Comfort Shield HVAC of NC
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, experienced, and hardworking HVAC installation technician to join our company. You'll be responsible for visiting occupied homes, vacant rough-ins, and businesses to install a variety of HVAC equipment. You’ll also be asked to install indoor air quality, refrigerant, and control systems. The ideal candidate has the technical skills to install, troubleshoot, and diagnose all equipment and is an effective problem solver and communicator. Ready to join our growing HVAC company? Start your application today!
- Connect pipes or tubing from the equipment to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source
- Arrange and attach electrical wiring according to the wiring diagram using hand tools
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks
- Tell customers how to properly use their new HVAC equipment
- Adhere to all applicable codes, standards, policies, and safety procedures
- Maintain records of completed projects and parts used
- Replace heating, air conditioning, air quality, refrigeration, and control systems
- Must be comfortable working in small crawl spaces and attics
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring and connections
- Excellent math, people, and problem-solving skills
- Have a valid drivers license
$18 - $25 hourly
About Comfort Shield HVAC of NC
Comfort Shield HVAC is a Christ-first company. We are family orientated and take care of all our employees like family. We know it's you, the worker, who keeps the doors open, and we show our appreciation for your hard work.