Air Pro Heating & Cooling
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, experienced, and licensed HVAC installation technician to join our company. You'll be responsible for visiting homes and businesses, assessing blueprints, codes, and manuals to install a variety of HVAC equipment. You’ll also be asked to install heating, cooling, indoor air quality, refrigerant, and control systems. The ideal candidate has the technical skills to install, troubleshoot, and diagnose all equipment, and is an effective problem solver and communicator. Ready to join our growing HVAC company? Start your application today!
- Record HVAC equipment installs into database
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring using hand tools according to the wiring diagram
- Attach pipes or tubing from the fuel, water, or refrigerant source to HVAC equipment
- Comply with all applicable standards, codes, policies, and safety procedures
- Replace heating, air conditioning, air quality, refrigeration, and control systems
- Must have a basic understanding of high voltage connections and low voltage electrical wiring
- Great communication, math, and problem-solving skills
- EPA 608 refrigerant recovery certification required
- Must have required state and local HVAC technician licenses
- Comfortable working in crawl spaces and attics
22 - 30 hourly
About Air Pro Heating & Cooling
Here at Air Pro Heating and Cooling, we believe in offering value to both our customers and our employees and that’s why we know you’ll love working for us. We offer a full year-round schedule of calls and installs, with a great bonus structure. We have established systems to support you and make you more money. We offer ongoing education and advancement. Finally, we always keep the job interesting with residential and commercial projects.
Our mission is to empower our employees and hold them to the highest standard of punctuality, integrity, and excellence. We focus on creating lasting relationships with our community and clients based on accountability, quality, and trust. We hold ourselves to a stringent set of core values and the result is a high-quality end product that will last for decades to come.
Our vision is to deliver the highest quality, industry-leading HVAC solutions while maintaining an unmatched client experience.