Class A Management
We’re looking for the best and brightest Maintenance Technician in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance then please apply today.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Facility and grounds upkeep and may work alone or with a crew.
- You must be a well-rounded individual who can perform on a variety of maintenance tasks, perform building maintenance, and assist with basic groundskeeping.
- Repair malfunctioning equipment units and broken structures
- Perform electrical systems maintenance and repairs
- Install and maintain HVAC units
- Maintain plumbing systems
- Quality check equipment regularly to ensure everything is in working order
- Create inspection and repair schedules
- Perform light groundskeeping work as needed
- Act as on-call handyman when needed
- Strong critical thinking and creative skills
- Detail oriented and organizational
- Thorough working knowledge of facility equipment units, their usage, and safety procedures
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities independently
- Must have a flexible schedule
About Class A Management
Class A Management has a long history of providing superior property management services that encompass the entire investment lifecycle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and enjoys a high employee retention rate. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate, including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K. Please visit us at www.classamgmt.com.