The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux
We’re in search of a highly-motivated, people-friendly, organized human resources manager to lead our HR department. You will oversee all aspects of employee relations including recruiting, onboarding, and training, play a key role in strategic planning and business administration, and ensure we are in compliance with the most recent employment laws. Ideal candidates are natural leaders, decision-makers, and team players.
- Recruit, interview, onboard, and train qualified candidates who would be assets to our organization
- Fill out paperwork, internal documents, reports, and records with high accuracy
- Liaise between employees and managers and advise on pertinent issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Hold exit interviews with employees and record their feedback to optimize our policies and procedures
- Develop and implement personnel policies and procedures, and advise on improvements
- Possess an SHRM certification or certification from a similar institute
- 3+ years as an HR manager, senior HR generalist, or in an upper-level HR position
- Demonstrate strong organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or similar major
About The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux
The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux believes delivering stellar legal representation begins and ends with our staff and are seeking employees who want to be a part of a great mission, a diverse staff and culture, where first names are used for everyone, and doors are always open. A place where delivering exceptional customer service to our clients and their families is our number #1 priority. If this sounds like a team that you want to be a part of, start your application today!