Allan Joseph Properties
Allan Joseph Properties is seeking a full-time Human Resources Recruiting specialist for our growing multi-family real estate investment team.
The Human Resources Recruiter will work in all areas of talent acquisition, including job posting, resume screening, interviewing, hiring and official on-boarding and termination.
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Performing reference and background checks
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with upper management
- Communicating employer information, compensation and benefits to potential hires
- Staying current on the company’s organizational structure, personnel policy and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Complete on-boarding of new employees
- Maintain proper and organized employee records
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in relatable field or 3 years work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Solid ability to design and conduct different types of interviews
- Ability to evaluate employer assessments
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with executive level recruiting
- Strong decision-making skills
- At least 1-2 year’s experience in real estate or relatable field
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Allan Joseph Properties
With over 50 years combined real estate experience, Allan Joseph Properties focuses on quality core plus and value add opportunities throughout the U.S. in select target markets. Our principles have been involved in the acquisition, disposition, and management of over 2,000 units.
We’re in the business of revitalizing communities, reinventing properties, renewing partnerships, and realizing opportunities.