The Human Resources Manager is a dynamic and exciting role at StaffScapes. The right person will lead the planning, directing, and developing of both the internal HR goals as well as the external HR needs of our clients. This person must be able to think on their feet and lead the charge in navigating the ever-changing HR climate. If you love to make a difference and have a passion for small businesses, this is the role for you.
- Partner with senior leadership to help the internal team reach their goals and strategize a successful future for the company.
- Lead a positive company culture that rewards both hard work and comradery through team events and other perks.
- Make sure both StaffScapes and its clients are following the necessary rules, regulations, and laws put in place by the state and federal governments.
- Stay up-to-date with the fluctuating changes in the HR environment to continue helping StaffScapes remain as experts in the field.
- Oversee the risk management side of the business, including mitigating workers' compensation and unemployment claims to help keep rates low.
- Advise clients on HR-related matters such as training, discipline, policies, safety, and communication to help keep their business running smoothly.
- Communicate new laws and regulations through blogs, newsletters, or email to ensure our clients are kept in the loop.
- Stay on top of any required reporting to government agencies.
- Investigate and respond to any complaints or claims to ensure both StaffScapes and its clients remain an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Work with clients to create HR policies, handbooks, job descriptions, job posts, and offer letters.
- Provide training to our clients and their employees based on company needs.
- 5+ years of experience as a human resources generalist required
- 2+ years of experience advising management and/or clients
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite
$60,000 - $90,000
StaffScapes is a premier Professional Employer Organization (PEO) providing human resource services to small businesses in the Denver Metro area for the past 25 years. We take pride in helping the "little guy" with their HR needs so they can focus on doing what they do best.
- A hybrid environment with both remote and in-office workdays
- Competitive wages
- Generous employer-paid benefit plans
- Matching 401(k) plan
- PTO, sick and holiday pay - office closed most major holidays
- Bonus potential
- A fun and collaborative work environment
- Nurturing - we love training and developing our employees
- Great company perks - holiday events, team building events/outings, and snacks galore
- Freedom to “own” the job
- Growth opportunities