We're looking for a self-motivated and highly detailed Remote Human Resources (HR) Manager to oversee the personnel and daily operations of the human resources department. Managing the hiring and onboarding procedures for company employees and coordinating with members of their department to provide support to company employees regarding personal and professional incidents. Also, see other HR duties listed under Job Responsibilities.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a great PTO package (and your birthday off!), quarterly profit-sharing bonuses after 12 months, 401k participation after 12 months, health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Engages various talent management strategies to attract and retain team members who fit our culture.
- Identifies and/or oversees the training needs of team members
- Motivating and supporting current staff
- Helps inform and implement core values companywide and works to maintain workplace satisfaction.
- Development of coaching and education workshops for various team members, up to the Director level
- Handles employee complaints, grievances, and disputes with a demonstrated skillset that utilizes various conflict resolution techniques
- Is adept and well-versed in utilizing the DISC personality tool and communication and interpret results to increase cohesion.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
- Provides assistance with write-ups, disciplinary action, and conflict resolution.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. (ie. Commission Pay Structure and Federal Requirements).
- Works with the leadership team to develop and implement KRA (Key Result Areas) Administration. They will also be involved in review and follow-ups on a quarterly basis
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues, ensuring proper documentation throughout the process.
- Works to standardize all company documents such as job descriptions, KRAs, etc.
- Assist in the development/implementation of company policies and processes.
- Promote safety regulations and investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carriers.
- Monitor benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, retirement plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence (PTO), and employee assistance through Insperity.
- An ability to interpret and utilize principles, policies, procedures, and laws that govern employment law. Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Suggesting changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs.
- Researching compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies in order to create salary structures and administer employee benefits.
- Handles all payroll tasks with our PEO to assist the team with benefits, PTO, Commission Pay Structure, and Federal Requirements.
- A college degree in HR or similar
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in English grammar and communication
- Must demonstrate excellent communication & organizational skills
- Must demonstrate proper HR reporting skills
- Must be able to work together with several teams/departments
- Understand DISC technique and personality styles and demonstrated skillset and tool application
- High-level of mature and emotionally intelligent communication skills with the ability to hold the team accountable to not just laws, but ethics and core values
- Ability to lead, teach and present information in an understandable manner or Communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand; ability to teach across different learning-styles
- Skilled at problem identification with a solution-focused approach
- Kind and caring and a desire to help and guide team members on a day to day basis
$52,000 - $62,000 yearly
Our company is devoted to winning for clients and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer for Full-Time:
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- Benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive games