We're looking for a Human Resources Manager to handle our HR duties listed under Job Responsibilities. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a great PTO package (and your birthday off!), quarterly profit-sharing bonuses after 12 months, 401k participation after 12 months, health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Engages various talent management strategies to attract and retain team members who fit our culture.
- Identifies and/or oversees the training needs of team members
- Motivating and supporting current staff
- Helps inform and implement core values companywide and works to maintain workplace satisfaction.
- Development of coaching and education workshops for various team members, up to the Director level
- Handles employee complaints, grievances and disputes with a demonstrated skill set that utilizes various conflict resolution techniques
- Is adept and well-versed in utilizing the DISC personality tool and communication and interpret results to increase cohesion.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
- Provides assistance with write ups, disciplinary action, and conflict resolution.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. (ie. Commission Pay Structure and Federal Requirements).
- Works with the leadership team to develop and implement KRA (Key Result Areas) Administration. They will also be involved in review and follow-ups on a quarterly basis
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues, ensuring proper documentation throughout the process.
- Works to standardize all company documents such as job descriptions, KRAs, etc.
- Assist in the development/implementation of company policies and processes.
- Promote safety regulations and investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carriers.
- Monitor benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, retirement plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence (PTO), and employee assistance through Insperity.
- An ability to interpret and utilize principles, policies, procedures and laws that govern employment law. Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Handles all payroll tasks with our PEO to assist the team with benefits, PTO, Commission Pay Structure and Federal Requirements.
- A college degree in HR or similar
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in English grammar and communication
- Must demonstrate excellent communication & organizational skills
- Must demonstrate proper HR reporting skills
- Must be able to work together with several teams/departments
- Understand DISC technique and personality styles and demonstrated skill set and tool application
- High-level of mature and emotionally intelligent communication skills with the ability to hold team accountable to not just laws, but ethics and core values
- Ability to lead, teach and present information in an understandable manner or Communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand; ability to teach across different learning-styles
- Skilled at problem identification with a solution-focused approach
- Kind and caring and a desire to help and guide team members on a day to day basis
$52,000 - $62,000 yearly
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses after 12 months
- 401k participation after 12 months
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive games