Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport
Are you interested in a role with huge growth potential where you have the opportunity to play a key strategic role on a team? We’re hiring a highly-organized and people-oriented human resources manager to ensure our business runs smoothly. You will be consulted by top management on strategic planning and business administration, oversee employee relations, and maximize our sustainability and profitability. Job seekers should be flexible, detail-oriented, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Create, enact, and improve personnel policies and procedures
- Help shape decision-making through data-driven recommendations on strategic planning, business administration, and the annual budget
- Hold exit interviews with employees and record their feedback to optimize our policies and procedures
- Liaise between employees and managers and advise on pertinent issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Recruit, interview, onboard, and train qualified candidates who would be assets to our organization
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or similar major
- Candidates should be excellent leaders and communicators with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Hotel or hospitality HR experience
About Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport
Adjacent to Lee Vista Promenade, our hotel is five minutes from Orlando International Airport via complimentary airport shuttle. We're 10 miles from downtown Orlando and within a half-hour of Walt Disney World Resort®, SeaWorld Orlando, and Universal Studios.