We are looking for a Human Resources Manager with outstanding analytical and communication skills.. Human Resources Manager is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment..
- Provide reporting on a timely basis.
- Assist with all internal and external Human Resources Manager related matters.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Supports the processing of payroll by maintaining personnel files, information, documentation.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Human Resources Manager trends and best practices.
- Manage and execute recruitment efforts to meet hiring requirements.
- Engage in successful and professional employee relations efforts.
- Complete administrative duties (data entry, new-hire, termination, unemployment claims, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Represent Supra and the management team in a positive and professional manner.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation and unemployment insurance claims.
To keep our employees safe, we are taking all the CDC recommended precautions to ensure a safe work environment..
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Strong skills in MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Efficient Human Resources Manager administration and people management skills
- Knowledgeable with payroll and/or HRIS systems. Experience with Paychex or ADP
$40,000 - $52,000 yearly
About Nation Security
Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.