Family Forum, Inc.
We’re in search of a highly-motivated, people-friendly, organized human resources manager to lead our HR department. You will oversee all aspects of employee relations including recruiting, onboarding, and training, play a key role in strategic planning and business administration, and ensure we are in compliance with the most recent employment laws. Ideal candidates are natural leaders, decision-makers, and team players.
- Works as a team member to support the functions and operations of Family Forum, Inc.
- Provides direct communication to the center managers and other program managers around the Head Start services and systems of the agency
- Assists in the creation of current and long-range objectives, plans, and policies, subject to approval by the Governing Board; Follows all internal control procedures
- Oversees the compliance of employment law
- Participates in the foundation of employee relations
- Ensures a plan in recruiting and employing agency employees
- Assists in program monitoring including collecting data, coordinating analysis and improvement plans and reporting results of all phases of monitoring
- Records employee information such as personnel data, compensation, benefits, tax data, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason
- Processes employment applications, sets up hiring committee, completes criminal record checks and references
- Participate in the self-assessment process
- Complies and responds to employment law matters
- Initiates all new hires and terminations
- Initiates all salary adjustments and payroll changes
- Reviews changes to payroll master file
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related Field
About Family Forum, Inc.
Family Forum, Inc. is the grantee for the Head Start and Early Head Start programs working with children and families in preparing them for success. We have high-quality programming, family support, and wellness education, and we foster meaningful relationships. The agency has been serving the communities in Northwest WI for over 50 years and we continue to grow through quality services, and partnerships with the families we serve and the communities we serve in.