Ultimate Jet Vacations
Are you interested in a role with huge growth potential where you have the opportunity to play a key strategic role on a team? We’re hiring a highly-organized and people-oriented human resources manager to ensure our business runs smoothly. You will be consulted by top management on strategic planning and business administration, oversee employee relations, and maximize our profitability. Job seekers should be flexible, detail-oriented, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Recruit, interview, onboard, and train qualified candidates who would be assets to our organization
- Manage human resources programs including employee benefits, training, and company evaluation and compensation
- Meet with departing employees for exit interviews and receive feedback on our current systems for improvement
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- Make sure internal documents, paperwork, reports, and records are accurate and up-to-date
- Create, enact, and improve personnel policies and procedures
- Responsible for Full-Cycle Recruitment Process
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or similar major
- 3+ years as an HR manager, senior HR generalist, or in an upper-level HR position
- Demonstrate strong organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Full-Cycle Recruiting Knowledge, Experience and Success is a must
- Be able to attract, interview, and recruit 5 hires per month
- Experience interviewing and recruiting for different sales profiles is a must
- Deep understanding of DISC profile assessments
- Must love onboarding and training new hires to set them up for success
- Expert in employee engagement, happiness, and gamification. We're looking for someone that will boost employee morale with surprises & a boost of fun
$80,000 - $100,000
About Ultimate Jet Vacations
UJV is on a mission to transform the luxury travel industry. We’re innovative, creative, and customer-service obsessed. We consider our clients our friends.
We provide all of the tools to succeed: a strong support team whose doors are always open, the best sales training in the industry, and qualified leads (no cold calling or prospecting). We offer comprehensive medical, 401k, unlimited vacation time, and the opportunity to travel the world. We’re passionate about our people having the best environment to thrive & the management team’s mission is to ensure every person’s success. We’re here to serve you, not the other way around.
On the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 6 years in a row, this is the company you want to work for if you’re motivated & looking for an opportunity in the luxury travel sales world where you can create a long-term career & thrive financially.