The Human Resources Generalist is the go-to person for all employee-related issues and helps support and grow our most important asset; our employees. As the HR Generalist, you are responsible for employee relations, performance management solutions as well as benefits administration and compensation. The HR Generalist will plan, direct, coordinate, and administer policies with structure and clarity relating to all phases throughout the employee life cycle ensuring best work practices are in place.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to onboarding, payroll and benefits administration, employee leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, productivity, occupational health and safety.
- Maintain and update the employee handbook to include recommending, developing, and revising personnel policies and procedures.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to employees by explaining changes, answering questions, and maintaining morale.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from employees and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Ability to effectively interact and partner with employees and leaders at all levels.
- Attends, participates, and oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with country, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and employment law.
- Prepares employee separation notices, related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Develop job descriptions for all positions in consultation with leadership and update job requirements as needed.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 2+ years of experience working as an HR Generalist
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Accomplished in creating, implementing, and executing best human resource practices
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, active listening, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven knowledge in the following: Human Resources best practices, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Relationship Management & Ethical Practices
- Proficient in GSuite and proprietary HRIS
- Able to multitask while efficiently managing priorities
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Pays strict attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
Founded in 2018, Batch Service is a fast-growing SaaS company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. Today, our team is more than 290 people strong and counting. We offer lead generation and data solutions software, helping more than 10,000 real estate investors, agents, and brokers from small and medium-sized businesses. We design, build and provide products and services that impact businesses. In just 3 years’ time, we have become a well-established player in the software space. Our ambition stretches even further, through innovation and customer-centricity we want to become a pioneer in the Software Solution Space.