S. Davis Law Group, PLLC
We’re looking for a highly driven, organized, and personable human resources coordinator to play an important role on our team. You’ll be responsible for the business administration, coordination, and enforcement of our human resources plans and procedures including recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, and regulatory compliance.
If you’re a natural leader who’s ready to dive in from day one, send in an application.
- Liaise between employees and managers and advise on pertinent issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Optimize and enforce personnel policies and procedures
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- Enact and implement human resources programs including benefits, compensation, company evaluation, and training
- Recruit, interview, onboard, and train qualified candidates who would be assets to our organization
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR manager, upper-level HR generalist or in a senior position in HR management
- Candidates should be excellent leaders and communicators with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or similar major
- Certified with the SHRM or a similar certification institute
$18 - $25 hourly
About S. Davis Law Group, PLLC
Founded in 2014, The S. Davis Law Group has been providing both individual and business owners with valuable and innovative legal strategy. Our award winning lawyers will advocate for clients ideal results with a proven strategic approach. Whether clients are negotiating a large real estate transaction, requesting a customized contract, or creating a strategic legal plan for company growth, our firm has a track record of stellar results.