Doubletree by Hilton Gainesville
The Doubletree by Hilton Gainesville is hiring an HR Coordinator.
- Maintain all personnel files through the weekly filing and logging of all pertinent information.
- Answer multi-line telephone, convey messages, and answer simple questions.
- Prepares packets for new hire processing, new hire orientation, and other misc. training and HR materials.
- Distribute and explain to candidates the background check policy and the pre-employment drug screening process. Maintain spreadsheet with information of who has gone for drug-screening.
- Processing change of address, change of name, change of marital status, etc.
- Assist with multiple associate relations programs such as service pins, monthly birthdays, health fairs, etc.
- Handles all verbal and written verification of employment and post-employment.
- Assist applicants with online applications and questions.
- Assist associates as needed by answering simple questions or forwarding them to an appropriate team member.
- Relevant hospitality and/or customer service/administrative experience, preferably 1 year. Prior Human Resources experience.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Office Products required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Highly motivated
About Doubletree by Hilton Gainesville
Our hotel is next to I-75 in Gainesville's retail district, within easy reach of dining and shopping options. The University of Florida is two miles away – we have plenty of UF spirit with corn hole and a custom Gator ping pong table in the courtyard. Enjoy our resort-style outdoor pool and whirlpool.