Responsible for clerical and transactional duties within the Human Resources department. Executes task-oriented processes and procedures in support of the employee life cycle from recruiting to separation transactions. Scope of position will be limited in size and complexity.
- Publish, update and close job postings on careers page(s)
- Schedule interviews, trainings, and other meetings
- Provide job fair support
- Assist candidates/employees through new hire and onboarding administration phase
- Assist employees with HR administration tasks (teamwear, password resets, referrals, locker assignments, etc.)
- Create and maintain employee records through regulated filing
- Execute all personnel change notices after approval process
- Adhere and maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Escalate issues as appropriate
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Education: HS Diploma is required, additional education is preferred
- Experience: At least 6 months related work experience is required, prefer experience in very fast-paced, customer service environment
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient MS Office and Outlook: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to follow directives and operational documents as assigned
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with various projects and requests
$16 - $17 per hour based on experience
About BorgWarner-Seneca (Peak)
Peak Workforce Solutions at BorgWarner-Seneca
There are few challenges as important today as creating solutions that support a cleaner, more energy-efficient world. This requires a commitment to constantly improve the transportation of people and things. We, at BorgWarner, made that commitment decades ago and have since been creating technologies to improve efficiency, emissions and performance in all types of vehicles.
Our proven track record has made us a propulsion system leader for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles. We uncover strong trends and use smart science and technology to address a future based on varying regulations, consumer demands and automaker requirements.