Leigh Marcus properties
One of the country’s top real estate groups, the Leigh Marcus Team at @properties, is looking for a hard-working and experienced Human Resources “HR” Coordinator to join the team. We are looking for someone who can jump right in and lead the charge helping us fine-tune our systems and run our team effectively.
- Manage recruiting efforts for staff roles including job description editing, job posting, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Assist with recruiting of sales agents. Conduct email campaigns and initial screening calls to set follow-up appointments with qualified candidates for leadership team.
- Effectively onboard new team members by way of completing paperwork and conducting day one orientation.
- Establish core processes for human resources document retention. Audit all existing employee files for compliance and maintain files going forward.
- Manage payroll processing and communication with payroll vendor.
- Provide oversight of 401k and profit share programs in collaboration with external investment partner.
- Manage employee insurance programs.
- Document employee performance plans and disciplinary actions as they arise.
- Prepare for employee off-boarding and exit interviews.
- Update policies and employee handbook as needed.
- Ensuring continuing education is facilitated and completed by all licensed team members.
- Organize and conduct training opportunities for team members.
- Plan and schedule team meetings, events, and activities.
- Manage recognition of employee birthdays, anniversaries, and other special milestones.
- Support overall team health and wellness.
- Provide additional front and back-office administrative support to various functions within the organization.
Coachable, humble, honest, growth mindset, hard-working, resourceful, versatile, team player, and positive can-do attitude.
Previous education and/or experience in Human Resources required.
Full-time salaried position. Compensation depends on experience and performance in the role.
BENEFITS: include medical insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company profit sharing, and retirement with company match per year.
About Leigh Marcus properties
The ideal candidate has a positive can-do attitude, thrives in a fast-moving environment, and loves taking plans and putting them into action! You must be a humble, growth-oriented person open to new ideas and coaching. Join a dynamic, high-performance, results-oriented culture.
The team has created a culture that uniquely balances driven dedication to the shared vision, family-like camaraderie, and solid work-life balance. With the focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for our clients, we are a team that is confident in our long-term plan for city domination and challenging what’s possible. If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of Chicago's fastest-growing companies, come GROW WITH US!