AW Labor Solutions
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented, efficient, and goal-minded part-time Human Resources Administrative Intern. This position will be supporting our team by assisting the Human Resources Manager with office administrative functions, organization, and coordination. If you are looking for a high-energy and positive team environment with lots of growth potential, then look no further!
- Assist in keeping worker processing calendar up to date
- Coordinating and booking international travel for workers
- Help with Onboarding and off-boarding of workers
- Basic data entry to maintain systems updated and compliant
- Data collection for processing seasonal workers
- Basic HR-related document creation
- Basic office management including and not limited to shipping/mailing for the office, purchasing supplies, etc.
- Assist with customer service via email management
- Maintain communication logs to ensure efficient and effective problem solving of issues when they arise
- Perform other general office duties as requested and assist the Client Services Manager and other
- Administrative team members with projects
- Able to work around 20hrs/wk, opportunity for more
- A healthy and mature attitude, able to manage responsibilities and balance priorities
- Positive team player, effectively communicative
- Spanish speaking ability is a must
- Event planning and travel coordinating experience is a plus
- Technologically savvy; basic or intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and project management systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
$15 - $16 hourly
About AW Labor Solutions
- One of the largest labor subcontractors in the nation and employs up to 500 workers each year.
- Historically served the agricultural industry but is moving into more commercial and industrial work as well as general contracting.
- Mission: We build long-lasting relationships and provide innovative construction solutions
- Vision: To become an innovative and influential construction leader with an international presence in multiple construction industries
- Safety First
- Relationships Matter
- Deliver Quality on Time
- Yes, Yes, Yes, We Can