Human Resource Opening (Director, Manager, Generalist/Rep., etc)
We're looking for people in the Atlanta and Douglasville area with a wide range of work experiences and skills.
We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is a general representation of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in entering and processing data, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration and at least three years of progressive HR experience.
- Experience in benefit administration, LOA management, and employee engagement.
- Experience in ADP a plus, but not required.
- Experience with HRIS and ATS systems.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to take initiative in continuous process improvement.
Required Minimum Skills: Must have exceptional organizational, critical thinking, and interviewing skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and maintain excellent customer service. Must be familiar with employment law, recruiting, performance review programs, and progressive counseling. Must be able to handle matters in discrete and confidential manner. Must be able to maintain quality documentation of all consulting procedures.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM SCP preferred, but not required.