Human Resource Manager - Recruiting
*Competitive pay, benefits, and 401k match*
Are you interested in a role with huge growth potential where you have the opportunity to play a key strategic role on a team? We’re hiring a highly-organized and people-oriented human resources manager to ensure our business runs smoothly. We have approximately 40 full-time employees and 160 seasonal employees. We are looking for a talented HR Manager with 6+ years full-cycle recruiting expertise, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. They will ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while developing staff, and growing a strong talent pipeline.
- This position is in Oklahoma City, relocation assistance available
- This position runs all functions of HR for the business, with emphasis on recruiting, developing the staff and improving department processes
- Advises core leadership team, analyzes and identifies opportunities to improve teams
- Recruits for all vacancies and new positions via indeed, LinkedIn, smart recruiters, job fairs, etc.
- Creates seasonal staffing planning, recruiting, hiring, and onboarding for approximately 160 seasonal hires in addition to regular hires
- Enacts and implements human resources programs including benefits, compensation, company evaluation, and training
- Performance coaching of leadership team and development
- Promotes workplace wellness including planning team-building events
- Analyzes, proposes, and implements customized learning strategies to enhance performance
- Performs all administrative HR management duties including job posting, applicant tracking, onboarding, payroll verification and submission, work-comp disputes, etc
- Facilitates new employee onboarding
- Facilitates any and all disciplinary procedures including termination. Conducts offboarding as needed
- Rebids work-comp, liability insurance, health insurance, and employee benefits annually
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR manager, upper-level HR generalist, or in a senior position in HR management
- Certified with the SHRM or a similar certification institute
- Proven work experience in HR Recruiting (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Candidates must be able to effectively create and implement plans and HR talent development initiatives
- SHRM, HRIS, or HRMS certification is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management or similar
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge is required
- Must be technologically savvy
- Ability to work on confidential information
- Ability to type 60 WPM
- Ability to analyze jobs put together and administer training materials
$75,000 - $100,000
About HomeWetBar.com Gifts
A four-time winner of the Metro 50 award, honoring them as one of Oklahoma City's fastest-growing private companies. HomeWetBar has also been recognized nationally as one of the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America four times, and by Newsweek Magazine as the best of the best in e-commerce two years running.
Our secret to success? We have an amazing team that creates incredible products that our customers love, and other retailers want to sell. We acquired our first customer in 2004, and today we create 250,000+ gifts a year, shipping those directly to the gift recipient for a variety of well-known brands.