The Clinesmith Firm is searching for a Human Resource Director. This position is crucial to the firm’s growth and expansion. This position offers gratification and fulfillment in the firm’s growth!
- Creation of Job Descriptions
- Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, and conducting background and reference checks
- Managing the onboarding process for new employees
- Maintaining up-to-date personal information and files
- Processing bi-weekly payroll via a third-party payroll service
- Administering employee benefits
- Completing and submitting paperwork to external agencies, including worker's compensation claims, unemployment claims, verification of employment, etc.
- Maintaining the employee handbook and organizational staffing chart
- Overseeing the annual employee review process
- Ensuring management actions conform to the employee handbook and labor laws
- Creating policies and procedures
- Tracking employee performance documentation
- Liaising with management to discuss HR-related issues as needed
- Addressing personal-related issues
- Participating in disciplinary and termination meetings
- Highly detailed oriented, able to work independently, multi-task, enjoy interfacing with other staff at all levels, excellent skills in verbal and written communication, familiarity with Texas State a Federal labor laws with at least one year of experience relevant to the responsibilities. Possess a bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- A resourceful and professional individual willing to work flexible hours, including overtime if and when necessary
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail, organize and schedule work effectively, work efficiently under time constraints in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be a proactive team player
- Strong organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
About Smith Clinesmith
The Smith Clinesmith law firm is one of the largest, most dynamic, and aggressively expanding nursing home and elder abuse firms in the country. We fight for those who have been hurt and disregarded by big medical and long-term care corporations.
The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work autonomously in fighting for our clients and continuing the growth of our strong practice.