At Orbital Advisors, we are solving big problems for small businesses like healthcare. We are currently looking for an experienced, game-changing Hubspot Manager to join our growing team. This role owns the entire Hubspot lifecycle. In coordination with the Chief Marketing Officer and Sales, the role will prioritize communication processes, solutions marketing, proposals, contracts, and sales needs.
The Hubspot Manager role is based in Charleston, SC. The ideal candidate is motivated, organized, and welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through email and cold outreach efforts. You will identify business opportunities while keeping the deal flow running efficiently through Hubspot.
Do the following statements describe you? If yes, apply to join our team:
- Enjoys taking initiative
- Competitive drive
- Enjoys exploring new frontiers
- Open to new ideas
- Intrigued by innovation
- Energized by trying new things
- Enjoys fast pace
- Desire to discover
Your day to day
- Manages the company usage of our Hubspot instance
- Strategies on how to enhance and expand Hubspot
- Identifying efficiency gains, automated triggers, tasks, fields, and records that will be assigned to make sales teams successful
- Uses HubSpot to build, deploy and monitor critical marketing programs (Etc: engagement programs, nurtures, trigger & batch campaigns, email, webinar, and live event programs)
- Manages and drives Hubspot marketing automation processes (Program workflow builds, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads, and data management)
- Collaborates with the sales and marketing teams to communicates progress, blockers, and achievements
- Creates Hubspot roadmap to support Company's sales and marketing strategy
- Evaluates and identifies the need for resources, wish list initiatives (done simultaneously), needs succession, testing, quality assurance, and proactively scope and presents new ideas to sales and marketing leadership
- Establish and deliver marketing reports, dashboards, and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness
- Delivers analytical support through reporting and responding to requests from personnel within Sales and Marketing
- Enhances efficiency and develops effective data, reporting, and documentation processes
- Stays on top of industry trends and advancements in marketing automation tools
- Audits information systems processes for organizational compliance
- Assist with and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness, and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases
- Implements marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch
- Tackles troubleshooting errors throughout the system and see through to resolution
- Manages vendor relationships
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones that team members can be required to perform
Qualifications / What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 to 8 years of marketing analyst experience
- 2 to 3 years experience with Hubspot
- Project management experience required
- Experience with Pandadoc, ZoomInfo, MS Teams, and plus
- Excellent communication, planning, and best practices
- Ability to prioritize, make hard decisions, communicate difficult problems to a variety of stakeholders
- Highly collaborative and comfortable in a highly visible position
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the working day
- Needs to occasionally move about the office to communicate with staff and attend meetings
- Constantly operates a computer
- Frequently communicates verbally with peers and management
- Must be able to analyze details close-up
At Orbital Advisors, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Orbital Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Orbital Advisors
Big Business Benefits. Small Business Affordability.
We make healthcare an asset NOT a liability by rethinking the concept of health insurance entirely. Our mission is to make employee benefits the first conversation when recruiting and retaining talent nationwide. We offer the most cost-effective healthcare plan on the market for business owners. Our team is quickly growing and we are looking for business-driven individuals to expand our market.
Visit our website: Orbital Advisors
- 100% Preventative Care Medical Insurance paid
- Elections for Hospital and other Supplemental plans
- 15 Personal Days off a year
- Birthdays are paid days off! You will never have to work on your birthday!
- We get together a few times a year to celebrate and share best practices
- Home Office is in the new Tech Center in beautiful downtown Charleston, SC
- Come Grow with us!