Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
We’re in search of a highly-motivated, people-friendly, organized human resource generalist to develop and manage our HR department. The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance, union relations.
Industry-leading benefits package including;
- 100% company-paid medical/vision/dental insurance premiums for employees/spouse/dependents
- Paid time off / vacation
- 401(k) plan with company contributions (minimum 4% company contribution/averaging 8% annually) after 1 year of service
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Long term disability coverage paid by the company
- Annual bonus plan (6% of gross earnings in 2021), internal referral bonus ($2,000), and other performance/safety incentives
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information.
- Performs most recruiting functions including updating job descriptions, posting to company job sites, salary recommendations, screening of potential candidates, helping to coordinate the interview process, processes the job offer letter.
- Coordinate and perform new employee onboarding
- Coordinate and assist in the annual employee review process, including wage recommendations
- Assist in employee training and reporting requirements
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Manage Employee Relations – including employee conflicts, union issues, and union compliance issues.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Build strong coaching relationships with leaders and promote good facilitation skills
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches or projects.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent knowledge and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resource Experience
- Computer knowledge must include MS Office- Word, Excel, and Outlook and online or web-based software.
- Road construction experience preferred.
- Regularly required to sit; occasionally required to stand; walk; occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; noise level is usually quiet.
$68,000 - $77,000 yearly
About Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
Rock Solid is a rapidly growing full-service soil stabilization and pavement reclamation specialty contractor that has a nationwide presence & been recognized by INC 5,000's Fastest Growing Companies within the last 3 years.