We’re hiring a highly-organized and people-oriented part-time (25 hours per week) human resources manager!
Are you interested in playing a key strategic role in helping to build our teams to be the top 10% in the pediatric dental industry? Dental Kidds is well known for a high standard of care, state-of-the-art equipment, beautifully themed clinics, and teams who are passionate about serving our young patients.
Dental Kidds has four well-established and respected clinics located in the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin. In addition to working remotely, the candidate will travel between the four clinics on a regular basis, taking opportunities to meet with our managers, get to know our 100 team members and 10 doctors.
In your role, you will manage the bi-weekly payroll, provide guidance and expertise in the areas of recruitment, selection, compensation, onboarding, training, workforce planning, investigations, employment law, and conflict resolution. If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking, read on for further details, and apply today!
- Develop and implement personnel policies and procedures, and advise on improvements
- Oversee human resources programs including employee training, benefits, compensation, and company evaluation
- Make sure internal documents, paperwork, reports, and records are accurate and up-to-date
- Conduct exit interviews to obtain honest feedback from employees to make improvements to our organizational policies
- Process bi-weekly payroll, ensuring team members are paid in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements
- Engage in any payroll audits and verification related to team member changes, applying changes to appropriate payroll.
- Act as a bridge between employees and managers and offer advice on key issues such as equal employment opportunity, FMLA, COBRA and sexual harassment and diversity
- Narrow down the talent pool to highly-qualified candidates, interview the shortlist, and onboard
- Oversee continuing educational and staff training opportunities
- Support employee inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain Personnel Policy Manual, consistently administer policies and staff benefits
- Work with Operations Director and outside vendors to establish staff benefit packages.
- Provide information to evaluate staff and determine compensation including potential bonus
- Conduct benefits enrollment and administration processes
- Update records and process paperwork for personnel, benefits, and status changes as necessary.
- Works with benefits partners to process employee enrollment, claims, and coverage issues
- Over 3 years of experience in upper-level HR management
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field and/or HR or related certification (PHR/SHRM-CP)
- Experience in handling employee complaints, investigations, and grievances
- HR data reporting and analysis skills
- Detailed knowledge in payroll management. ADP experience preferred.
- Organizational design, talent acquisition, talent management, and workforce planning that involves big picture thinking with detail-oriented application
- Project management experience
- Skills or training in change management and conflict resolution
$32 - $35 hourly
About Dental Kidds
Our Core Values
- Positivity and Humor
- Team Attitude
- Customer Service
We provide the highest standard of personalized patient care while having fun, creating an inviting atmosphere, and building a lifetime of confidence and healthy dental habits. We treat each child as if they were our own.
Visit our website at: https://dentalkidds.com/
- Blaine, MN
- Coon Rapids, MN
- Hudson, WI
- New Richmond, WI