We’re looking for a highly-driven, organized, and personable human resources manager to play an important role on our team. You’ll be responsible for the business administration, coordination, and enforcement of our human resources plans and procedures including recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, and regulatory compliance. If you’re a natural leader who’s ready to dive in from day one, send in an application.
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- Optimize and enforce personnel policies and procedures
- Act as the bridge between employees and managers and offer advice on key issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Meet with departing employees for exit interviews and receive feedback on our current systems for improvement
- Process and maintain internal documents, paperwork, records, and reports
- Hold Job Fairs/Open Houses to enhance the hiring experience of our applicants and ensure new hires go to the on-boarding process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or related major
- Candidates should be excellent leaders and communicators with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years as an HR manager, senior HR generalist, or in an upper-level HR position
About Nation Security
Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.