B&M Property Solutions, LLC.
We are currently looking for a top performing Human Resources Manager to be responsible for greatly enhancing the work-lives of our current and potential team members by recruiting, training and professionally developing people.
This role is important because it is directly responsible for helping to recruit, train and manage the people responsible for helping us to fulfill our company's mission to positively change lives through real estate.
The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for recruiting, training and developing our human capital needs. Specific responsibilities include:
- Recruiting talented candidates to fill our priority positions' hiring needs
- Ensuring marketing and advertising for high importance positions are posted in various mediums
- Performing initial screening interviews of candidates
- Working with management to ensure candidates are sufficiently trained
- Ensuring ongoing development and training opportunities for the team
- Tracking against Key Performance Indicators and Goals
The Senior Human Resources Manager will be evaluated on a number of performance indicators including:
- Number potential candidates generated
- Number of suitable candidates interviewed
- Number of Continuing Education programs developed
- Compensation management
A couple of requirements:
- This is a full-time position. You must be local to Metro-Atlanta and have a dedicated home office free of distractions and noise (We do have an office in Dunwoody that you are able to work out of as well).
- You must be a College Graduate, technologically proficient and have managed people (direct reports) in your career. Accuracy, attention to detail, timeliness and administrative skills are also a must!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field. SHRM certification is a plus.
- 3+ years of HR work experience, preferably as a HR generalist
The following attributes are preferable for this position:
- Someone with experience growing a small business to a big business
- Corporate or privately held business experience
- Specific experience such as on-boarding, employee relations, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, workers comp, training, recruiting, performance management
- Generalist who understands the benefits world
- The ability to manage vendors (e.g. headhunters) they might bring onboard or team members in the future who are solely focused on things like Training, Development, Retention, etc.
- Previous experience creating or strengthening training and development programs
Previous real estate experience is not required. We hire for attitude and teach selected candidates about our processes, procedures, and tools through our training program.
Does this sound like you? Apply today and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
$60,000 to $80,000 depending on experience. Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage as well as 401(k)
About B&M Property Solutions, LLC.
B&M Property Solutions buys, sells, fixes, rents and manages real estate.
We’re a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions whether they're going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations.
Feel free to visit us at www.bmbuys.com for more information about who we are and what we do!