Visiting Angels of Northern Arizona
Assist in managing the pipeline of new caregivers. Assist in the documentation of employee training, events, and benefits. Assist in optimizing the retention and on-boarding of caregivers. Reports directly to the Local Director.
- Perform follow-up calls to caregivers after working their first shift.
- Send e-mail reminders to caregivers for compliance.
- Assist in coordinating and documenting orientation.
- Manage in-service training to include "Learning Zen"
- Assist in employee correspondence; via email, text message, or voice mail.
- Assist in the management of the caregiver pipeline.
- Assist in the management of the Incentives/Benefits program for CG’s.
- Assist in creating a culture of celebration; sending Birthday Cards to all employees.
- Constantly learning how to improve in your field.
- Update the Current Caregiver List and Evaluations Log.
- Assist in fielding calls from applicants, and employees.
- Assist in management of compliance reminders.
- Assist in processing new hires.
- Assist in filing personnel paperwork.
- Comply with all State employment laws
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or higher education.
- Must have proven verbal and written communication skills; have the ability to win friends, and influence people positively, be flexible and adaptable, yet assertive and decisive.
- Must present themselves in a mature, energetic, enthusiastic manner and to be a team player.
- Is energized by talking on the phone. Is exceptional in speaking with potential employees and fielding them on a daily basis. Gifted at working with various personality types, able to multi-task and produce measurable results.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Self-directed and can work with little supervision.
- Demonstrate exceptional computer skills.
About Visiting Angels of Northern Arizona
Aging and disease are ruthless and unstoppable. Facing these issues causes many people to lose hope. We come alongside families to support their loved ones with amazing caregivers. Our assistance provides relief for the primary caregiver and less stress on the family.