Eastern Market Brewing Co
We’re looking for a highly driven, organized, and personable Human Resources Director to play an integral role in our rapidly growing family of companies. You’ll be responsible for the development and administration of all of our people-related strategies and procedures including recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, and regulatory compliance. If you’re an experienced HR professional and natural leader, who’s ready to dive in from day one, please send in an application!
All full-time positions at Eastern Market Brewing Company include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, plus a 401(k).
- Manage human resources programs including employee benefits, training, and company evaluation and compensation
- Find qualified candidates, interview top talent, and onboard and train new employees
- Hold exit interviews with employees and record their feedback to optimize our policies and procedures
- Act as the bridge between employees and managers and offer advice on key issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Optimize and enforce personnel policies and procedures
- Process and maintain internal documents, paperwork, records, and reports
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- 3+ years as an HR manager, senior HR generalist, or in an upper-level HR position
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in HR management, business management, or a similar field
- Possess an SHRM certification or certification from a similar institute
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Eastern Market Brewing Co
Our mission is to foster human connection through the passionate pursuit of the craft.
- Community: Act with intention.
- Camaraderie: Put people first.
- Craft: Find a better way.
Eastern Market Brewing Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all people. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.