DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We're searching for a houseperson with exceptional people skills who is enthusiastic and courteous to make sure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay. We require a multi-talented person capable of handling a wide range of duties. Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and performing any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers. Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or houseperson experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply right away if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, hallways, furnishings, flooring, lobby, and other work areas
- Restock linen supply on each floor by transporting clean linen to the housekeeping storage facilities
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- 1 year experience as a houseperson or housekeeper strongly desired
$14 to $15
About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We are a great place to work!