Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
$14 per hour
About Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Q&C Hotel is part of the Marriott Brand of Hotels and affiliated with the Autograph Collection.