Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Retrieve clean linens from housekeeping storage facilities and distribute them to each floor
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
$13 - $15 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown was designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and are adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.