Holiday Inn Express & Suites
We're searching for a houseperson with exceptional people skills who is enthusiastic and courteous to make sure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay. We require a multi-talented person capable of handling a wide range of duties. Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and performing any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers. Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or houseperson experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply right away if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- Restock linen supply on each floor by transporting clean linen to the housekeeping storage facilities
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning of the shift and collect trash, soiled linen, and other items per management requests
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
12.00 - 13.00 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
We are a chain of hospitality industry, our company is a privately owned franchise company with a friendly work environment.