DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Restock linen supply on each floor by transporting clean linen to the housekeeping storage facilities
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
About DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
Located in downtown Chico, we are an award-winning upper-upscale Hilton branded hotel, operating the Sycamore Tap & Table. We embrace our demanding guests and strive to exceed their expectations with every visit. Please apply with confidence, we are willing to train, as long as you are willing to learn.