We're looking for a houseperson with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable experience at our hotel. We need a multi-talented individual who can perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and completing any special projects as directed by housekeeping managers. Our ideal candidate has one or more years of previous experience in a houseperson or housekeeping role, and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
$12 - $13 hourly
About Neema Hospitality
Neema Hospitality has become a leader in the industry with a focus on serving our guests and building strong, loyal hotel management teams dedicated to continuous process improvements and the growth of the company.
With multiple Gold Award Winning Properties and an Inn of the Year through Choice Hotels, and multiple Quality Excellence and Torchbearer Awards through IHG, Neema Hospitality continues to show our dedication to excellence and continued focus on remaining a leader in hospitality services.
With over 30 years of experience, Neema Hospitality continues to grow, partner, and create long-standing, fruitful relationships by developing its leaders and employees and focusing on the needs of our guests.