Hilton Charlotte University Place
The Hilton Charlotte University Place is looking for experienced Housekeeping Utility staff to join our team and provide excellent cleaning and customer service to our hotel and guests. Must be responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping areas are cleaned and stocked for use by housekeeping and hotel team members as well as perform laundry duties as required.
We have openings for AM shifts and PM shifts.
- Sorts all linens for the washer.
- Ensures that all chemicals and equipment are working properly.
- Inspects linens for tears and stains and pretreats for reclaim or removes them from inventory.
- Maintains inventory of linens.
- Properly operates washing and drying machines.
- Folds all linen in accordance with hotel standards.
- Fills in for other housekeeping duties as needed.
- Cleaning corridors, elevators, guest areas, service areas, linen closets, etc.
- Assisting Room Attendants by stripping/removing linens from guest rooms for washing.
- Keeps all linen closets stocked and maintained.
- Stocking housekeeping carts for the room attendants.
- May assist in cleaning rooms as business may demand.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous hotel housekeeping/laundry experience preferred.
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexibility to work any day including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
$12 - $13 per hour
About Hilton Charlotte University Place
Our lakeside hotel is off I-85, a half-mile from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte and steps from The Shoppes at University Place. PNC Music Pavilion and the Charlotte Motor Speedway are 10 minutes away. Features include a seasonal outdoor pool, patio seating with fire pits, a café serving Starbucks coffee, an on-site restaurant/bar, 20,000 square feet of meeting/event space, a 24-hour fitness center, and walking trails.